Saturday, February 23, 2019

Butterfly Pea Coconut Water Konnyaku Jelly

Today I'm testing out the blue butterfly pea powder I bought awhile back. I only used 1/4 tsp of the blue pea powder and it is already so dark!πŸ˜ͺ I will definitely need to use less next time for a lighter blue.

I wanted to use fresh young coconut but coconut not so good here so I bought frozen. Making jelly with coconut water is really refreshing and delicious. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹






























Ingredients:

1200ml coconut water
1 pk konnyaku jelly powder 10g
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 tsp or less butterfly pea powder
2 tbsp water

1. Mix jelly powder with sugar.
2. Bring coconut to boil.
3. Stir in jelly powder. Taste. Add in more sugar if not sweet enough. Let boil about 3-5 minutes.
4. Dissolve butterfly pea powder with water.
5. Remove some clear jelly to mold. Then add in the butterfly pea water to mix.
6. Pour into molds.  Konnyaku jelly harden quickly so need to be fast when pour into molds.
7. Cool and refrigerate.  Serve cold


No comments: