Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Drinkable Yogurt Instant Pot

I am obsessed with homemade yogurt lately because they taste so good. Plus, my children are not drinking milk often so I need to find ways to get them to drink some. We always like yogurt drinks and I miss the one I drank many years ago when I visited Vietnam.  My favorite was the orange flavor but I could not find anything similar here. So I searched everywhere online to see if there's a recipe. I found one, yes...just one. And it looks good so why not try. The result is a bit thick compared to what I drank before but adding in some fresh orange or tangerine juice solves the problem. My youngest who doesn't drink milk at all drank and also loves the Vietnamese yogurt. Now next time I might just use 1 or 2% milk. This may make the drink thinner.



Recipe by➡️ foodisafourletter

Follow the recipe but you can use regular pasteurized milk. I just used whole milk any brand. 15 hrs incubation inside instant pot, then refrigerate until cool. I sterilized my glass jar before using. 

If want orange flavor or any other flavor, pour yogurt drink into a glass and add the juice. Stir and drink. I squeezed in 1 tangerine each time and it was delicious. Next time I'll try other flavors when I get the fruits.😋

No comments: