Monday, November 25, 2019

Vietnamese Yogurt 2

Finished last batch of Vietnamese yogurt already so last night I made another batch. This time I followed recipe exactly. I have a lot of yogurts left free from stores and they are expiring soon too. The the yogurts I bought from store were plain or no sugar added. The taste of yogurt with no sugar is not my type and kids won't eat them either. So I used them for this batch to see if there is a difference in texture and taste or not. Result is using Greek yogurt does gives a firmer result. Using whole milk also gives a firmer texture too. Flavored yogurt smell nice too.😋



Using the can of the condensed milk to measure everything. Fill the can with one Greek yogurt and the other half with regular yogurt. I'm using a mixture of yogurts since I have a lot of both left. Can use only greek yogurt. Can reduce condensed milk to 2/3 can if doesn't want too sweet.

➡️Recipe



No comments: