Friday, March 8, 2019

Dinner Ideas #1

I really don't feel like cooking sometimes. But I am a mother and a wife. Even if I don't eat, I still need to feed the kids.

Ideas for some who are like me don't know what to cook sometimes.  Salt and pepper spareribs air fried, shrimps stir fry asparagus,  squid stir fry Chinese celery and tomatoes, and fried egg tofu 😋


Salt, pepper,  sugar, fish sauce and sesame oil. Marinate 30 minute and air fry or pan fry.
Fry garlic in oil. Add shrimps. Stir 1 min. Add in asparagus.  Stir.Add in chickenpowder, oyster sauce, sugar, dash of soy sauce. 

Parboil squids. Fry garlic. Add squids/chick powder.Remov Fry tomatoes 2 mins, add celery. Stir. Add squids back in.
Add chicken powder, oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, ground pepper. Stir, add about 1/2 cup water. taste. Add in cornstarch water to thicken sauce.

Slice egg tofu 3/4 inch and fry until golden.

No comments: