Monday, June 10, 2019

My Hoyas Flowers

Other than baking, I also have interest in planting pretty flowers. A few years ago, I saw Hoyas flowers on the internet and thought they are so pretty. I searched everywhere and finally bought a few from Ebay to sastify my interest. I bought four different varieties from ebay: Royal Hawaiian Purple, Hindu Rope, Macgillivrayi, and Meliflua. I bought these since November 2015. The Royal Hawaiian Purple bloomed within a year and half but all the other are very slow growing. The Hindu Rope finally bloomed after 3 1/2 years! All hoyas like root bound in pot and water only once top soil is dry.

Royal Hawaiian Purple Hoya flowers is very fragrance



Same Royal Hawaiian Purple Hoya flowers change color as days passes. Also do not cut the dried flower spurs as it will bloom again from the same spots.
Hindu Rope Hoya
Planted were shipped in pots November 2015 from Ebay







Hoya Carnosa from Lowes
Hoya Tsangii or DS-70 from Walmart

No comments: