Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Chocolate Orangette / Best Candied Orange Peels

Best candied orange peels I've tasted! It's hard to find orange peels here and if I do find one it's not good. I need some orange peels to try nougat recipe and since I have some oranges, I decided to make some. Did a google search to see which recipe is best. Found the perfect recipe! I used 6 oranges so plenty of peels. Some will use for nougat, some to save for future use, some to make these chocolate orangette. Yummy!!!

Used Bruno Albouze's Chocolate Orangette recipe (here). I also blanched orange peels 4 times.





2 comments:

Jodi Henley said...

Oh wow! I've been looking for a good recipe for candied orange strips! I need to buy some oranges (only have mandarins right now) and try it :) Thank you !

Kristy said...

Hope you'll like it too!😉