This is my old time favorite ever since I was in elementary school. Back then the school would serve sloppy joe once in a while in the cafeteria. I could eat two of them then....of course now I can only eat one BIG one...lol. So simple yet so messy and tasty.
1 can Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce
1 lb ground beef
1/2 onion diced
1 tsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp sugar
dash of salt
8 Hamburger buns
1. Heat the pan with oil and add in the onion and stir for 1 minute.
2. Add in the ground beef and cook until done.
3. Strain the oil or you can just leave it in there.
4. Pour in the can of sauce and stir well. Cook until very hot.
5. Add in the salt and sugar.
6. Toast the buns until warm and pour the sloppy joe sauce in between the buns.
7. Remember to wear your apron when eating sloppy joe...lol
Note: Don't leave the sauce on the bun too long or you'll get a soggy bun.